Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A present from me to you!

A present from me to you!
I saw this on my friends blog and I thought it was pretty cool..The first five people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!2. What I create will be just for you.3. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Oh the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will win a marvelous homemade gift by me!Let the games begin!!(Oh, and I have to be able to contact you with mailing information!!!)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Ok, I'm game. This looks pretty fun. I'm assuming me posting it on my blog means I have to do the same for five people.... right? Golly, I guess I can do that!

Too fun.

Oh, and I'll post tomorrow. I already posted today.

Steph said...

well i want a present from you! But i dont want to make presents for others! :) but you are more than welcome to handcraft something special me!

Karen said...

OK, I finally posted! I'm on the edge of my seat!

Paige and Family said...

hm...I'm in!! oh, and I need your address!! Can you please email it to me? paige_kirk@yahoo.com