Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blessings

I can't imagine what I would be without all the wonderful people in my life. They give me the desire to become better than I am. They bring me joy in every moment. I don't think I could be more blessed than I am. This life is such a wonderful experience but without you I don't think I would feel this way. My children are so amazing and I walk in their shadows. They teach me everyday how to love more, laugh, and find joy in every moment. My friends have stuck with me through the good times and the bad. I look to them to learn how to better love, and to be. My parents (both sets) show me how to become and gracefully age as I advance in years myself. The love I feel for all the people who have touched my life at times is overwhelming and brings me to tears of joy and humility. How can I ever be worthy of all I have. My love and gratitude to all of you who have crossed my path here on earth.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Your such an awesome person and mom! I don't know how we could have ever possibly taught you anything since you have taught us everything! I look up to you so much. In the way you have dealt with tragedies and just people in general! We are so blessed to have you in our lives! Thanks for hanging out with Isaak and I yesterday! Love you so much1

Chelsea said...

I'm grateful you made an appearance in my life. Just so you know, I still have girl's camp, and ward choir memories centering around you. You're a beautiful person- and you have a beautiful family :)

Whitney said...

You are so amazing! I hope I will turn out to be even half the woman you are. I love you!