Tuesday, September 8, 2009

David

Last Wednesday I was informed that my ex-husband had passed away. I was deeply saddened at the loss. I always cared for and wanted the best for him. He struggled in this life and more so after our son Doug's passing. He will be missed by me and especially is children.

The funeral was Monday and the children did such a wonderful job of planning and executing the service. It was beautiful and the love that they had for their father shone throughout the service. I'm so amazed everyday at how wonderful my children are. There is nothing they can't accomplish in this life. They are strong and resilient and I am honored to be in their shadows. They inspire me to be a better person.

May you find peace David. Love, Cindy

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Beautifully said. I love you mom! You are hardly a shadow. I feel like you are my sunshine!

Steph said...

You taught us how to be strong! You are the sunshine! I love you and thanks for all your help with everything I think we would all be lost without you!

Laura said...

Yes---I think your kids are amazing--just look at their MOM!! The memorial was beautiful.