Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Love You Doug!


How do you live when you miss someone so much?
You love everyone the way he loved them!
Doug was the smile in my life. He could always make me laugh. Dizzy French Fry, Geewaus, Marmoset, and so many more. His spirit lite up the room. His love melted every ones hearts.
It has been 8 years and yet it seems like only yesterday. I can't listen to the radio, hear his drums being played, watch Gladiator or hear Pachelbel's Canon in D without crying.
I miss him so much and can't wait to see him again. I'm sure he has a girlfriend and is making big plans. I want to watch him fulfill them.
I miss you everyday! Love Mom

4 comments:

Steph said...

I miss Doug sooooo much! I wish he was here so we could enjoy him! I know he is doing great things! Can't wait to see him again ;)

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry that you all had to go through something so painful. I wish I could have known him. If he was anything like any one else in your family, I'm sure he brought immeasurable joy to the lives of those he knew. I love you!

Whitney said...

I miss my brother. The memories of him are priceless!!!!! I wish I could hang out with him everyday! I wish he was here to meet all the cool new kids in our family and play with them dizzy french fry style!

Joshua & Britt Marden said...

Cindy I am so sorry that you have to go through this hard time! I know that Doug misses you too! You are such a good mom! I love you!