Thursday, March 5, 2009

Concert

The Wasatch Chorale did their "Broadway to the Met" concert Feb. 26th. It was a great concert we did a medaly from Mama Mia, Les Miserable, and Wicked plus the "Habanara" from Carmen and the "Trumphal March" fronm Aida. I was one of the featured soloists. I snag "Someone Like You" fron Jekyl and Hyde. I will soon get a recording of the performance and will post it. Thanks to all of you that came. It was good to see you there.

Our next concert is April 28 at the Covey Center at 7:30. We are performing the "Brahms Requiem" in German with the Utah Valley Symphony. It sould be great.

We are also going to Europe May 2010 on tour. I'm trying hard to earn the money for this great experience. If you have any extra cash send it my way. JK

2 comments:

Steph said...

I wish i could have come to your concert! You are an amazing singer! I'm so jealous you get to go to Europe, you better take tons and tons of pictures!

Whitney said...

Its so cool you get to travel around with your choir. I REALLY wish I would have gone to your concert. We are going to try to make this next one. Love you.