Monday, December 8, 2008

MAXIMUS

MAX

Well Max has moved home. And we have fun playing at 3:00am every night. He whistle whines for 2 hours and then I give in. I wish he would just go to sleep. He is a cute dog and I love him for all he has done for my family.

I have a friend at work who is interested in trying to see if her dog and Max would get along. She wants a friend for her dog. I think Max needs a friend too. He may have a play date on Thusday to see if it will work out.

I'll miss him but I know she will provide a great home for him. She cooks fresh meat for her dog. He loves meat. He also loves tomatoes, carrots, peppers, mashed potatoes, and many other healthy and not so healthy foods.

3 comments:

Steph said...

Max is such a cute dog! He was very good for our family. I know it's hard for you to have him back. Just remember how much he loves you and loves to share your pillow! :) I am sad about him living with someone we dont know but I'm sure if you trust them then they are good people. P.S. When you are up at 3:00 am just give me a call cause I'm sure I am up with Isaak playing too!

Joshua & Britt Marden said...

Hey Cindy,
Max is so cute! Give me a call at three too cause I am always up with Parker! Thanks for all you did for Parker and I! I love you!

Whitney said...

We need to talk about this Max situation....
Love you.