Tuesday, November 4, 2008



Well if You don't know how crazy I am than this should prove it to you. I made my Halloween costume out of old sheet music I had laying around the house. I had to wrinkle the paper then iron it and then repeat the process. Then I ironed it on to some tacky interfacing. The next step was to sew around each piece of music. Now that I had made the fabric I cut out the pieces to make the skirt and top. I added the cloth sleeves and tole and other trim to complete the look. I think I'm ready for Project Runway. In the picture you are not able to see the bottom of the skirt; but there is another layer of music. Maybe I need to go to therapy.

2 comments:

Steph said...

No you don't need therapy! Halloween is therapy!! You are ready for Project Runway I would watch every episode! You costume was beautiful.

Amanda said...

I was so impressed by your amazing Halloween costume!! Sal and Stephanie's makeup was awesome! Thanks for your help with Justin's too. You are the Halloween queen!